Architectural Joinery Specialists
Malek Joinery Limited was established in 2007 and supplies high quality bespoke joinery services for both residential and commercial projects.
Endowed with 46 years of collective experience, we are as well seasoned as the wood that we use and have solid experience in our craftsmanship. We work with architects, interior designers and clients who are looking to turn concept designs into completed products that are then structurally integrated into established buildings.
Having branched off from the nationally respected Allef Joinery, our team have considerable skills in joinery manufacturing and installation. We also have an in house design team who are able to handle any project, no matter the size. Our dedicated and fully equipped workshop team are able to produce architectural joinery products on plan and to budget, such as
The types of projects that we get involved in are:
- Box and sash windows
- Wooden casement windows
- Timber doors and frames
- Shop fronts
- Timber mouldings
Our joinery clients are at the centre of our operation and we strive to improve in our customer service, faster delivery and competitive pricing.
Held in high regard, we offer better quality at a better price than our nearest rival. We’ve also been told that our customer service has no comparison, and here’s why:
Our mission is and has always been to exceed the expectations of our customers, and we regularly review our processes to ensure that we continue to do just that.
We value ourselves on:
- Craftsmanship – not only is this our expertise, attitude and skill but it’s about continuing to develop our skills to deliver the ultimate in our craft.
- Commitment to producing high quality bespoke architectural joinery – we work hard to exceed the expectations of our customers. We have built our success on long-term relationships and will continue to do so.
- Competitive pricing – we deliver maximum value at minimum cost.
- Friendly and knowledgeable service – our job is to help you. we guide you every step of the way and take the guesswork out of renovation and design.
- Reliability – you can turn to us with confidence. We come through in the crunch and make it easier for you to complete your project on time and to budget.
Don’t risk losing futures projects by not being able to get what you need. Our exacting standards blended with top-drawer creative talent brings out the beauty of wood and makes all the difference to your building.
You should also know that we source most of our materials from FSC/PEFC registered suppliers. We offer free estimates in the M25 area, (further travel to be arranged). We offer a guarantee on our joinery, and our workmanship as standard.